Thank you to our community for helping us re open. Please follow our provinces health and safety guidelines. When you arrive to NBF this is what you can expect.
1. Please vigorously use your self assesment screen prior to entry. If you have any symptoms such as a cough, low grade fever, sore throat, extreme fatigue, please stay home and use our on demand services.
2. Upon check in, your check in using your key tag is the agreement to your personal liability waiver upon entry each time.
3. Please wear a mask upon entry and social distance. Please wear indoor shoes.
4. All classes are set up with individual workout stations distanced 8 feet apart.
5. You may proceed to take off your mask and use the bin provided in your station for small belongings.
6. Please place all your other belongings (mid size to large bags and belongings) in the change room or please keep in your car.
7. Washrooms and changerooms are open. Please use physical distancing.
8. Doors open 10 minutes prior to class.
9. Doors close after class to sanitize all surfaces, to use a spray disinfectant system for the air and all surfaces using the Vital Oxide System.
10. 30-45 minutes is needed in between each class to ensure the next class is sanitized, set up and prepared
11. ROCK OUT!
Please use the link below to find out more information on how to keep you and your families safe during this time.
Great question! We are located at the Birchwood Plaza on William Street. Located at 727 William Street, this plaza hosts us, Stackers Pancake House, and we are beside the gas station at the intersection of William Street and Galloway in Midland, Ontario.
We open our doors early at 6am for our first class of the day, and close our doors around 8pm after our last class. Our hours are governed around our studio class times. If you have any questions or require assistance you can certainly make an appointment with us outside of class times.
We are sorry to hear about any hesitations you may have about attending a new studio or gym. At NBF, you can expect a friendly, clean, and welcoming environment. We have a retail store that serves as our main entrance and two studio rooms once you are inside. Our group fitness classes are non competitive. Even though your energy is present in a group fitness atmosphere, we encourage you to place an emphasis on your "self". This means that we provide a safe environment for you and experienced coaches to guide you through the proper regressions and progressions during the class. Our mission is to make sure you leave feeling accomplished, and that you did the best you could have, when your best was needed!
We have an online registration process for our classes. You can register for them through the link provided on the website, or download the MINDBODY app off of your app store on your phone.
Sorry to hear that, we understand things can come up. We have a 12 hour late cancelation policy, after this hour you will lose your pass or be charged a late fee of $10. Your accountability and you showing up is the most important to us.
Yes, we have to changerooms located at the back of our studio.
Yes, INDOOR shoes are required. Barre and POUND you can be barefoot if you choose.
No, however we HIGHLY encourage indoor cycling shoes for your safety and for the efficacy of your workout.
Of Course! You can sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media. We promote there!
Yes. You have 60 days to use up your class pass starting with purchases after July 1 2020
You can head over to the policies page, or contact us!
Right now our services are not transferable, however, we can help you find something that works for you if you are paired within your bubble (ex: mom + daughter)
Excellent! You can reach our to POUND HQ about any POUND related questions or you can contact Rebecca Graham directly through here!